Bringing together banks, insurers and financial institutions from across the Nordic region, this one-of-a-kind event explores the hottest new strategies for enhancing the customer experience in our multi-channel age.
Building on the success of the 2015 conference, 20:20 Customer Experience: Financial Services Nordics will be returning for the third year running to Copenhagen in March 2016. Join us and a whole host of financial services professionals as they navigate the challenges and share the solutions to making great customer experience a reality.
Key reasons to attend:
- Be inspired by industry leaders driving the transformation of CX in the financial sector
- Gain a greater understanding of and overcome the key strategic issues facing CX professionals
- Join the debate and share your opinions with our interactive panel discussions
- A chance to network with influential CX financial services professionals
The speakers line-up includes:
- Anne Melchiorsen, Chief of Staff COO area, Danske Bank
- Steen Holse Andersen, Chief Operating Officer, LB Forsikring
- Adam Jacobsen, Customer Experience Director, Tryg
- Marc Hinnenberg, Director, Marketing and Customer Experience, Aktia
- Jaana Ohtonen, Director, Digital Channels and Marketing, Fennia Group
- Gry Lichtbach, Head of Analytical CRM, Nordea
- And many more!