Join us in March for 20:20 Customer Experience: Financial Services, the premier customer experience conference that brings together over 150 professionals from banking, insurance, life assurance and more.
Featuring industry-leading speakers addressing challenges such as constructing a robust and rewarding multi-channel strategy, exploiting customer insights to provide a personalised experience, and engaging employees in the pursuit of great customer journeys, this event is a must-attend for everyone seeking to gain and retain customers in an evolving financial services sector.
Key reasons to attend this year:
- Hear industry leaders’ strategies for building a customer-centric organisation.
- Gain insights into how you can orient your operations and processes around the customer’s demands.
- Discuss how to create a culture of engaged employees to provide great customer service throughout the business.
- Network with fellow customer experience and insight professionals from across the financial services sector.
- Explore how to exploit insight and analysis to predict and respond to changing customer expectations.
Our fantastic speaker line-up features:
- Jane Platt, Chief Executive, National Savings & Investments
- Mike Rogers, Chief Executive Officer, LV=
- Tracy Garrad, Chief Executive Officer, First Direct
- Barry Connolly, Managing Director, Customer Experience, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Sue Willis, Managing Director, Customer Experience and Channels, UK Banking
- Sergio Vieira, Customer Insights Director, Lloyds Banking Group
- And many more!