Marketforce is proud to announce the inaugural 20:20 Customer Experience in Financial Services: Asia Pacific conference, taking place on 7th & 8th June at the Suntec, Singapore. Providing a platform for industry leaders to explore, discuss and debate the current and future trends in customer experience.
Now, more than ever, there is a need for financial services to focus on achieving excellent customer experience. With rising customer demands and more pressing challenges, financial institutions must respond or risk losing their reputations, their customers and their position.
With speakers from retail banks, life insurers and general insurers, learn how to transform your business to maximise customer centricity and how to respond the increasing challenges the industry faces.
Our 2016 speaker line-up includes:
- Alan Armitage, CEO Asia and Emerging Markets, Standard Life
- Dr Ruediger Schaefer, Regional COO, Allianz
- Warren Cammack, Head of Innovation, Vietnam International Bank
- HuiHui Li, CEO Consumer Banking, Evergrowing Bank
- Tim Oliver, Group Chief Commercial & Marketing Officer, FWD