Featuring two days of insight, strategic discussion and expert case-studies, the 20:20 Digital Marketing Summit brings together a cross-sector audience to share best practice in the rapidly changing world of digital marketing.
As digital marketing has become increasingly central to every organisation's strategy, there has never been a more important time to get it right. Exploring the biggest challenges marketers face today, including mobile, social media, personalisation, big data and content marketing, this conference gives you the opportunity to learn how to improve your marketing strategy – so don’t miss out on the chance to get that all-important edge over your competitors.
Reasons to attend in 2016:
- Be inspired by executive level speakers at the forefront of some of the UK’s biggest marketing operations
- Find out how your peers across different industries are driving change in digital marketing
- Take away strategies that could influence your marketing with practical case studies from Ryanair, Unilever and many more
- Personalise your experience by choosing your own path through a programme with multiple streams
- Peer into the future of digital marketing through the eyes of industry frontrunners
- Toby Horry, Digital Marketing Director, Tesco
- John Hurley, Chief Technology Officer, Ryanair
- Carolina Vicente, Director of Digital Marketing, Google
- James Moore, Senior Director of Marketing: Global Transformation, eBay
- Mark Brayton, Interactive Marketing Director, Barclays
- Gill Whitehead, Director, Audience Technologies & Insight, Channel 4
- And more!