We want the network to operate in the spirit that it was conceived: a place where people collaborate and share experiences that ultimately help companies deliver a better experience to their customers.
To make sure everyone gets the most out of the network we have put in place a few rules, and failure to follow them may result in exclusion from the portal.
- Please post your thoughts, opinions and insights on the topics discussed – not content that you’ve copied from elsewhere.
- Treat others as you would treat yourself: don’t make any comments that could be taken as offensive to other members.
- Please do not advertise or promote specific products or services without our consent.
Login & Password issues
Your username will be the email address you registered with. If you wish to change this or have issues with the address, please contact
Conference & Training Enquiries
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7760 8699
Please use the forgotten password feature to reset your password
Video & Audio
To ensure you will have a successful viewing experience and can receive live video please play the video below. You should see a moving image with sound. (Test player) Supported Browsers Wavecast Pro delivers live interactive video broadcasts to standard desktops, tablets and mobile browsers.
All major browsers are supported including:
• Chrome 23 and above • Safari 5 and above • Firefox 16 and above • Internet Explorer 9 and above* *Please ensure Adobe Flash Player 11 or above is installed. You can download the latest version of flash here
If you have issues try some of the following resolutions:
- Refresh the page - Windows PC users Press ^ Ctrl+F5. In almost all browsers, pressing ^ Ctrl+F5 will force the browser to retrieve the webpage from the server instead of loading it from the cache. Mac users • For Safari users on OS X, press ⌥ Option+⌘ Command+E to empty your cache, and then ⌘ Command+R to refresh the page. Since the cache has been deleted, the page will be retrieved from the server.
- Try a different browser – There are a large number of browser options. Whilst standards are converging, features vary considerably. Whilst we attempt to support older browsers, the platform is using the latest real-time technologies and the experience may be affected on older browsers. We recommend chrome for the best user experience. You can download the latest browser here.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us #wavecastsupport
Why can’t I see the delegates tab?
The delegate tab is exclusively available for attendees of our 20:20 Customer Experience Summit. If you are interested in joining us on July 1st and 2nd in London simply visit the event website here for further information.
How do I watch the Summit online?
As a registered member of the network you will be able to access the exclusive live broadcast of certain sessions at the 20:20 Customer Experience Summit. The video will be available to watch via the feed page on the day of the event.
We are keen to hear you comments and any complaints you may have. Please email us at email@example.com to share your views.