Transforming the Customer Experience in Banking
Creating future-proofed customer experiences in an age of digital disruption
Marketforce and Lexmark’s “Transforming the customer experience in banking” webinar will explore how new entrants and technological innovations are contributing to evolving customer expectations in the retail banking sector. It will examine the challenges facing banks seeking to develop a truly customer-centric model alongside the role of technology in overcoming these and the opportunities for those who succeed.
Questions to be addressed include:
- How are customer expectations of the service banks provide likely to change in the years ahead?
- Which channels will customers migrate to? What role will the branch play in an increasingly digital world?
- How can banks leverage customer data to improve understanding of evolving customer needs?
- How can customer-centricity be embedded throughout the business?
- How can banks respond rapidly in the face of changing digital customer demands?
- Where does technology enable banks to shorten processes and increase agility?
- What are the biggest challenges when seeking to create rewarding digital customer journeys?
- To what extent do legacy systems prevent the creation of a flexible omnichannel experience?
- What impact will the entry of digital challengers into the market have on traditional banks?
- How will banks need to evolve in order to survive and thrive in the coming years?